Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week Fourteen (11/29/10 - 12/05/10) - The End?

As the semester finally comes to an end, I realize that I really am going to miss this class.  I have learned so  many things (although copyright is tricky, but it will get easier over time) and I have enjoyed the projects that we have completed.  This is also the best online course I have ever taken because of the course format and the resources that we used.  I can honestly say that in previous online courses, I remember little, as only one format for course information/interaction was used and there was little or no student collaboration or pooling of resources.

I don't know what I will do with myself after the exam is complete.  Perhaps I will continue blogging (I am a horrible blogger so I wouldn't expect that) and add Diigo bookmarks (I KNOW I will do this one!)  but whatever I do, I will forever carry fond memories of a phenomenal course that I learned so very much from!

I thank you so very much for an incredible class and I hope that our paths cross again very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment